Posts Tagged ‘vaccination’

This year’s flu vaccine, more harm than good?

The Center for Disease Control (CDC) has recently announced that this past year’s flu vaccine was not effective. 2 of the 3 strains that were injected into those that elected to get vaccinated have mutated and thus are void. Interestingly, the CDC is now urging individuals to get to the doctor’s office asap early on in the contamination to purchase two additional drugs that are antiviral and can potentially lessen the impact ofthe flu.

To begin with the CDC reports that of all actual sickness that occurs in the winter months, only 10% of individuals would test positive for one of the flu strains. The remaining 90% of the individuals would have contracted another virus or bacterial infection. The CDC prior to this recent announcement has stated that the success of the flu vaccine (when all 3 strains become present) is 56%- a coin flip.

If that’s enough to question whether the flu vaccine should be considered or not, conducted its own laboratory research in the beginning of 2014 and discovered that flu vaccines contained a mercury rate 25,000 times higher than the EPA permits in drinking water and 100 times more mercury than found in large oceanic fish. Remember that the flu vaccine is injected into the blood stream, not consumed through the digestive/detoxification process that can help eliminate the waste.…#

It’s time to look at how we can boost and strengthen our immune systems in a process that our body recognizes and will respond to. The digestive process, the foods we eat, how our liver performs and exploring nutritional deficiencies can not only prevent the flu but boost your body’s overall performance. It’s working from the inside out.

I figured I’d start off the New Year’s post with a bang! With lots more your way…

Be well,